Listing Courtesy of William Raveis South Florida
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Contemporary Flagler Promenade home with intracoastal water views, dock and boat lift. situated in a quiet ''south of Southern'' cul-de-sac. Downstairs master suite with wood floors and large walk-in closet. 18 foot ceilings in the living room. Open floor plan. Wonderful light. Very private pool area. Air conditioned three car garage.
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned
- Built-In Shelves, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Central, Paddle Fans, Zoned
- Central, Zoned
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida,Formal
- Family, Laundry-Inside
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Tub
- Auto Sprinkler, Fence
- Intracoastal,Ocean Access
- Concrete Tile
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Irregular Lot
- 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached
- Lease OK,Other
- Southern Blvd. to South Flagler. South on Flagler. First right on Flagler Promenade.
Property Listed By William Raveis South Florida
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.