Listing Courtesy of Royal Palm Brokerage Inc
5 / 6.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
To be built...Classical Traditional or Coastal Traditional (depending on elevation chosen) featuring 5 bedrooms with the Master Suite downstairs, 6 full baths plus a Cabana bath and Powder Room with 7,740 sq. ft. under air and 10,665 total sq. ft. including over 996 sq. ft. of covered balcony with with Summer Kitchen and Bar with Phantom Sun Screen for added a/c space. Other features include a 38' x 18' Club Room with Bar and Office, first and second floor Laundry, elevator, water detection system and separate his and her Baths. Upstairs Bedrooms 4 & 5 and the upstairs living area all have balconies. Home also features 3 car garage plus golf cart. The large exterior Lanai has room for endless entertaining as well as a pool & Spa. Stunning Golf Course views.
- Auto Garage Open, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bar, Elevator, Upstairs Living Area, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Marble, Wood Floor
- Central, Electric
- Cabana Bath, Den/Office, Family
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Auto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Open Balcony, Summer Kitchen
- Concrete Tile
- < 1/4 Acre,1/4 to 1/2 Acre,East of US-1,Public Road
- 101.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- 2+ Spaces
- Gate - Manned,Security Patrol
- Buyer Approval,Interview Required
- Federal Highway to main entrance (Royal Palm Yacht & CC). East of Royal Palm Way, left on Sabal Palm Drive stay right to Sabal Palm Circle
Property Listed By Royal Palm Brokerage Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.