Listing Courtesy of EXP Realty, LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home to a precious Key West style gem! This 3 Bd/2 Bath offers one floor easy living with plenty of open gathering space. Beautifully renovated throughout in 2017, it has a bright skylit kitchen with volume ceiling, stainless appliances and quartzite counters. The newer AC, roof, impact windows and double garage doors with brand new water heater provide worry free comfort. Living area overlooks a lush bucolic garden and the fully fenced backyard encourages a playground and pool. The screened porch broadens the flow for tranquil use that could also be easily converted to an extra bedroom or office. This private property has no restrictions and located only minutes from the gorgeous Hobe Sound beaches and Jonathan Dickinson Park to capture outdoor Florida lifestyle family enjoyment!
||13060 SE Flamingo Drive
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Sky Light(S), Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- Dining-Florida,Eat-In Kitchen
- Great, Laundry-Garage
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Fence, Open Patio, Room For Pool, Screen Porch, Zoned Sprinkler
- Cable,Electric,Septic,Well Water
- 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Cul-De-Sac
- .3800 Acres
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
- US-1 to Hobe Hills (South of Bridge Road on West Side of Road) Take First Left until Stop Sign. Continue through Stop Sign until Flamingo Drive on Left. Second House on Right.
Property Listed By EXP Realty, LLC
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.