Listing Courtesy of The Keyes Company
2 / 2
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Priced to sell quickly! Welcome home to your 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in 55+ Lakeside Village! Extremely well priced for quick sale! Well maintained third level corner unit, very quiet with large screened patio w/views across to community pool make this highly desirable along w/split bedroom floor plan. Master bedroom with huge walk-in closet, renovated guest bathroom with walk-in shower. Hurricane windows updated in all buildings and pull down shutters on back patio. Lots of storage and closet space, 1 assigned parking spot, plenty of guest parking, great pools and clubhouse, shuffleboard, card room, courtesy bus, putting green, common laundry and exercise room. Great location!! Publix and tons of shopping close by. Can't beat it for the price!
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Bocce Ball, Clubhouse, Common Laundry, Community Room, Courtesy Bus, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager On Site, Pool, Putting Green, Shuffleboard, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trash Chute
- Elevator, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central, Central Individual
- Dining Family
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- 5 to <10 Acres
Cable, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Maintenance-Exterior, Pest Control, Pool Service, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,Interview Required,Lease OK w/Restrict,No Lease First 2 Years,No Truck/RV,Tenant Approval
- Congress to Lillian, west to lakeside village. left at the first stop sign, bear left to building #15
Property Listed By The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.